My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida, United States

Chickcomics.com welcomes all opinions from any religion or viewpoint in the common appreciation of Chick tracts. This blog, however, will highlight religious events and controversies that would be of special interest to regular Chick readers. You don't have to agree with them or each other, but if you read Chick tracts or Battlecry, you might expect these type stories to be addressed. (Sorry, no personal attacks allowed.) All main postings are from ChickComics.com writers and any responses are from the public

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Letter Pulls a "Clinton"

In a stunning admission during his show on Thursday night, David Letterman admitted that he has had sexual relationships with female employees of his show, and that someone tried to extort him by releasing information about the relationships. A CBS employee has since been arrested for the alleged extortion plot.

During the taping of his CBS late-night show in New York, Letterman discussed receiving a threat to either pay $2 million or risk the relationships being made public.

"In the back seat of my car, there's a package that I don't recognize. What this is is a guy is going to write a screenplay about me and he's going to take all the terrible stuff that he knows about my life and he's going to put it into a movie unless I give him some money," Letterman explained to the audience. "What was all the creepy stuff that he was going to put into the screenplay and the movie, and the creepy stuff that I had ... sex with women who work for me on the show. Now, my response to that is yes, I have," he continued, to a laughing crowd of supporters. However, it was no joke. Letterman had been sexually exploiting the females who worked for him and the man who tried to blackmail him is now in jail... probably getting sexually exploited as well.

See Chick's CAUGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home